Hi guys!

Lockon is a no-go in this forum!
Udat

Hi guys!

Post by Udat » 02 Jun 2015 00:14

Hey guys, I just wanted to check in and see how you guys are doing. Is been a real long time and a ton of stuff has happened in my life since I last spoke to any of you. I am currently doing helicopter flight training in Oregon, USA, got a 2 year old son and married my girlfriend. So not much virtual flying for me.. I see you are still kicking ass and taking names online, and I think of my months flying with you guys from time to time; it was awesome!

Hey Soviet, where in the states so you live by the way?
X-man
Name: Jonas
Surname: Jarneborn
Callsign: X-man
Squadron: 51 PVO

Re: Hi guys!

Post by X-man » 02 Jun 2015 10:04

Hey Udat, great to hear from you! Helicopter pilot sound awesome, good luck with you licence! :)

All is well here. Some pilots are active, some are busy IRL. As always, we got things to complain about in DCS but we try to participate in the community as much as we can!
X-man, #34 of the 51st PVO Regiment
Teknetinium
Name: Andrej
Surname: Reve
Callsign: Tek
Squadron: 51 PVO

Post by Teknetinium » 02 Jun 2015 15:02

Hey Udat!!!
And welcome.
Stats page: http://www.51st.org/stats
Andrej"Teknetinium" Reve, #11 of the 51st PVO Regiment.
Udat

Post by Udat » 02 Jun 2015 17:16

Hi Tek and Xman!
Yeah, helicopter flying is awesome, and way different from the planes in lockon. I think I brought some bad habits with me. I keep 'stirring the pot' when hovering and giving too aggressive and abrupt cyclic inputs when doing manouvers (the cyclic on an r22 is insanely sensitive.) I'm slowly getting better, though. Glad to hear you are doing good and are beeing active.
He he, I guess there will allways be stuff to complain about in FC, but I bet the current version beats FC 1.12b pretty thoroughly though. Do you guys fly the mig 21 a lot? I would love to see what you could do with it working together against the FC jets :winky: