Report Player "=Scorpion="

Team Speak and Dedicated server support, rules, payloads, problems, complaints, questions and general information should be logged here.
Sn0w_Lynx
Name: Matthew
Surname: Pitz
Callsign: Sn0w_Lynx

Report Player "=Scorpion="

Post by Sn0w_Lynx » 16 Jan 2014 11:34

I've played on your all's server for a few years now. And with this player, he antagonizes and instigates arguments, anytime I see him online. Just now, I was in f-15 from inguri, I was struck by kub, ejected, saw the chat saying was killed by kub and chose a different f-15 to spawn at tibilisi instead of batumi, wrong slot, but before i had a chance to get my bearings from spawn, he was accusing me of cheating, because i broke the rules, i even copy and pasted rules from briefing and that was just fuel on the fire. By this point i was loosing my temper as well. I was rudely telling him to stop talking about he matter, even eject twice from the ground adding 2 losses to my score in attempts to resolve, but then continued to insult not just myself ( i can handle im a big boy) but americans in general and american education. Which as an american I understand people dont like us, but what i cant understand is i never go as far as to insult another country just an individual, but his go to thing is to assume your american and insult american as a whole. I even told him that if the issue was such a big deal to come here and report so i may plead my case to an actual admin.

bottom line

He has a reputation for doing this.
He claims to admin your server.
I have literally only played online less than five times with him where he did not instigate an argument with either myself or someone else.

can nothing be done to deter him from starting arguments like this again. It literally just kills the mood to fly completely.
Teknetinium
Name: Andrej
Surname: Reve
Callsign: Tek
Squadron: 51 PVO

Re: Report Player "=Scorpion="

Post by Teknetinium » 17 Jan 2014 14:35

Ill have a talk to Scorpion, I made same mistake and got educational speech from him as well (which was good but he can do it in a more friendly manner). You have to bear with his personality I guise, Ill ask him to hold back a little since it can get overload sometimes.
Andrej"Teknetinium" Reve, #11 of the 51st PVO Regiment.
Rage
Name: Sherif
Surname: Hosny
Callsign: Rage
Squadron: 51st

Post by Rage » 17 Jan 2014 19:07

Scorpion/CCCP/Russian is often rude online and aggressive to other players (myself included).

My experience of him anyways...
Camper
Retired
Retired
Name: Dominik
Surname: Krejci
Callsign: Camper
Squadron: 51 PVO

Post by Camper » 18 Jan 2014 17:11

Warn him next time he does it, if he doesnt stop, ban him.
=AF=[Wodan]

Post by =AF=[Wodan] » 25 Jan 2014 16:34

Last night I was playing like many times on 51st server. In the moment I killed Soko I lost connection. After rejoining, Scorpion accused me leaving the server to avoid been killed by him. I told him "thats not true, watch the track", but he didn´t stop. Telling me something like "freedom of speech". To make the things clear. In my career I got killed many times, but never I left a server to avoid the kill!
By the way, Scorpion talk so much, that I´m sure at least one girl playing DCS. No way to turn the chat off?
For some reason I can´t attach the .trk file but it is in my hands.

S! Wodan
Dima
Name: Matthew
Surname: Spencer
Callsign: Dima

Post by Dima » 14 Feb 2014 16:32

I'd like to add to this list actually, basically I made a massive balls up and TK'd our IL-76, I promptly apologised and that only fueled the matter further, I then went on to receive abuse and insults for the next ten minutes before he tried to vote kick me.

A very rude, aggresive and insulting individual.
104th_Maverick
Name: Gareth
Surname: Moore
Callsign: 104th_Maverick
Squadron: 104th

Post by 104th_Maverick » 20 Feb 2014 19:34

Sadly we've seen the same behavior in our server and have taken the decision as a Squadron to ban him as a result. Will review this in a month or so and see if he changes his tune, won't hold my breathe though. He's a very capable pilot... but very incapable of keeping his mouth shut on global chat!
AlemaN
Name: Guillermo
Surname: Schelfthout
Callsign: =EDP 71st= AlemaN
Squadron: =EDP 71st=

Post by AlemaN » 24 Apr 2014 23:48

=AF=[Wodan] wrote:Last night I was playing like many times on 51st server. In the moment I killed Soko I lost connection. After rejoining, Scorpion accused me leaving the server to avoid been killed by him. I told him "thats not true, watch the track", but he didn´t stop. Telling me something like "freedom of speech". To make the things clear. In my career I got killed many times, but never I left a server to avoid the kill!
By the way, Scorpion talk so much, that I´m sure at least one girl playing DCS. No way to turn the chat off?
For some reason I can´t attach the .trk file but it is in my hands.

S! Wodan

Wodan, SCORPION made this with me too and with others players.
AlemaN
Name: Guillermo
Surname: Schelfthout
Callsign: =EDP 71st= AlemaN
Squadron: =EDP 71st=

Post by AlemaN » 24 Apr 2014 23:51

104th_Maverick wrote:Sadly we've seen the same behavior in our server and have taken the decision as a Squadron to ban him as a result. Will review this in a month or so and see if he changes his tune, won't hold my breathe though. He's a very capable pilot... but very incapable of keeping his mouth shut on global chat!

Very good decision Maverick, I think that 51st´s admins would do the same
Rush
Name: Juan
Surname: Ortiz
Callsign: Rush
Squadron: Escuadron Iberoamericano

Post by Rush » 25 Apr 2014 14:55

I usually fly with Aleman in many servers, and each time we dealt with him, there is a problem when your PC crash or by mistake you dont respawn in the proper time , in that very moment he begins to accuse of cheating, as if he were the ultra defender of the rights of the server, although the latter is not all bad, but I have noticed that he is not as "perfect" as it looks , I was playing as CA in the 51 server and I've seen him landing on taxiway or in the road coming from north of Kobuleti to park directly in ramp, etc, which I pointed him out, in those cases he only answered LOL, and of course, try to justify that had a faulty engine, anyway, we are accustomed to he never lose.

Furthermore in a few ocasions he is using the = AF = callsign, one week ago AF began an argument with us and after talking with him for a while, he said was Scorpion , then everything was clear .

Additionally we have seen him coming straight in interception course to Aleman without AWACS and flying in a fighter, Aleman was flying very low between hills and mountains, and he dont hesitate a second where he was, and shot him down, I really do not know what it is, but something the 51st admins changed in the server in the last days, that he was disoriented and had more deaths than kills.

Is my personal opinion about the matter. Sorry for my bad english! :)